20071025

google reader

yeh... i know how to use google reader ready loh... wow... this is very easy to read others people blog... as last time, i'm headach about reading people's blog, cos always forget the site name, if save it under "favaurite" , i also cant get the site name in other of my computer ... but now, since (oct 2007) i just know how to use the google reader (am i out of date)... wow... thats fantastic and very easy ...i got around 20 sites that i subcribes, really interesting about reading other people's blog. it is different with other kind of media (cos there might be "filter" like doing some decor in it... ) well with the blog (in what i subcribe) it is totally direct "heart's word" (xim su)from the writing... i found that there is so many blogger in kuching as well... (happy)
wow... see ... this is my google reader's account...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i know my english not so "UN", but i realize that most of the blogger/reader is using the language of ENGLISH. so maybe i just try to use "angmo" at here loh...
ha ha ha. "paiseh" . if so many wrong word, give a comment to me ... as i just come to BLOGSPOT, so don't know much about the "rules" ... but i'm not a very "english" people and understand about myself that my english really like 'chiak sai' , hope u guy really will understand what i'm writing here..... so sorry for the 'very english' people that don't understand wat i'm writing here, but i think the kuching's peoples will understand abit lah ho? (this is wat i guess) cos wat i write in here , i think is kuching word kua...

so lastly, thanks for reading my poor "angmo" article... :)

5 comments:

Apple said...

Congrats! It's good to use a feed reader to read blogs, more convenient. Recently I also start to read blogs through feed readers, I used My Yahoo reader instead.

By the way I've replied your comment in my blog.

henmaker said...

ha..gambateh, beside RSS reader, you can collect all your favorite blog RSS and put in one category to share in one page too, play around with Google reader, you will find out how.

Beside this, now a day people are using mobile to read news/blog via RSS, so it is good to know what is RSS about. :)

rambochai said...

yah , i know the rss ready .
apple u use yahoo? is that good ?
or diferent people diferent use only lah ho ?
but now u (hen)said can use mobile?
i wonder i need to take much much time for studying that again... walaoeh... techonologies going so fast... 'boi tang tao qi' some times also very 'quan' to follow... but still thanks henmaker that give me suggestion about the google reader.虽然这样久才understand about it... 现在知道好过没用到.

Anonymous said...

rambow....
is me la, ji heng here....
you got the wrong add for my space
http://gabconzz.spaces.live.com/
this is the correct one~
haha~

rambochai said...

hahaha ... i have change it ready liao ... sorry brother,... hiahiahia/...